Wednesday, October 29, 2008

"One Last Workout"

Raina's sister, Chelsea, here!  I had to sneak in & document the big work out Raina had last week, even 9 month pregnant ladies can't resist the awesomeness that is a Michael Jackson cardio dance class!


So, I told Raina to strike a pose like she was lifting weights & this was what she came up with............... guess that's how she got that tight bod!

Check out that six pack!!

Just remember this picture next time you don't really feel like working out... slackers.    




Notice how Raina's right up there in the front of the class... this was because she was rockin' so hard she was picked to be the demonstrator (okay, or when asked who wanted to do it I thought it would be funny & forced her to go)! 

I have to admit I was impressed with Kristin's moves too (check her out back there in the gray shirt & blue pants), she had that Jackson 5 flava!

No comments: