Tuesday, October 14, 2008

"Asher's 1st Fiesta"

On October 4th, Asher attended his first Latin fiesta thrown in his honor.  I hope he had fun!  A big thank-you to Kristin and Stella for coming all the way from Holland to throw this shin-dig.  My Mom was also in town from Georgia, and my sister came with her to finally assume her position as nanny!  Elijah and I had a wonderful time, and we are so grateful to everyone for hooking Asher up with all of the baby essentials! :)





















Yo Quiero Asher! (No, that is definitely not Stella's Corona!)

2 comments:

KateVonGlahn said...

So sad that everyone gets a drink but the Mama-to-be!

Anonymous said...

His first fiesta...and he's not even born yet. I'm ** and I haven't had a fiesta. Maybe he and I can share one in the (near)future. Looks like lots of fun.