Wednesday, October 29, 2008

"A Few More Nights Out"

Asher is taking his time in making his big debut, so I've been able to have a few more nights out with friends.  Gina was in town this past weekend with her new baby Ruby.  It was so great seeing her and spending some time with the girls!

Stella now knows Asher's name.  She periodically points to my belly and says "Asher" or "baby".

Ruby seemed to really like Sara, but I have to say that she wasn't quite this content when I was holding her.  I guess I just need a little more practice which I will definitely be getting very soon!

Stella was even getting in on the mothering!




Our cousin Jenna and her boyfriend JT made a trip to Astoria to welcome Chelsea to the NYC!

Chelsea is settling in nicely - it is so great having her here!

Christina Powell was visiting New York with her boyfriend David a couple of weeks ago.  We have been friends since high school, and it was so much fun hanging out with her again!

No comments: