Monday, September 29, 2008

"Special Delivery From Taiwan"

My coworkers and I decided to throw a surprise baby shower for Catherine.  She and her husband Rob are adopting two babies from Taiwan - a boy and a girl.  We have essentially gone through our "pregnancies" together.  She found out that she was getting the babies the week before I found out that I was expecting.  Now she is going to pick them up only weeks before I will be delivering.  It has been so much fun sharing this exciting time with her, and I know she is going to be a wonderful Mom!

Fun "His and Her" outfits!

All the Chopard girls!

The obligatory tummy shot!

Auntie Raina can't wait to meet you two!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

How cute... I love that they're holding hands. Asher already has more friends that I do!

Gina Ferrara said...

that is so special! i'm so glad you had the added experience (BLESSING) of going through pregnancy with someone else.