Monday, September 1, 2008

"Safari Shower"


On August 9th, our friends and family in Georgia gave us a safari-themed baby shower.

Geri the Giraffe was the perfect centerpiece, but the rocking giraffe will also look great in Asher's safari nursery.

"Mommy - To - Be"

My friend Emily, on the left, was the creative mind behind all of the adorable decor.  She is the beautiful new Mom of Sellers, and that's her beautiful sister Amy on the right.

"The Adorable Decor"

The shower took place at my Granny and Poppy's house.  They have been married for over fifty years and have five children and twelve grandchildren.  Now, they are going to be great-grandparents!

I'm due only one week before my friend Kate, and we're both having boys!  How fun! :)

The cake was so cute!!

Two more beauties - my sister Chelsea and friend Cristin.

I married into the best family.  I'm so lucky to have my mother-in-law Mai and my sister-in-law Elianna in my life.

Wow!  Thanks to everyone who attended the shower.  I was so blessed by your generosity, and it was wonderful to see all of your smiling faces.  Special thanks to the gorgeous hostesses - Emily, Chelsea, Elianna and Cristin.  I love you!!!!!

2 comments:

KateVonGlahn said...

It was a very fun shower and it was so fun to see you.

Gina Ferrara said...

Raina,

I just can't take it, you are absolutely gorgeous! Pregnant or not, your looks stay the same, you are stunning!