Monday, September 1, 2008

"30 Weeks"

I reached the 30-Week mark while on vacation.  Therefore, my sister said that it was only appropriate that this be my progression pic.  I really can't believe that I'm 75% of the way there.  We are really getting excited now, and the whole experience seems so much more real.  The baby is moving around like crazy, and I'm constantly aware of him being with me.  Everyone I meet asks about my bulging belly, and I can finally reply with sincerity, "I feel great"!

2 comments:

Hannah Hoffmann said...

I feel sure that my belly was MUCH larger than that at 30 weeks! You look incredible!

Anonymous said...

I know!! You can't even tell she's pregant from behind. I must admit, I'm kinda disappointed since I was lookin' forward to her getting a HUUUUGE preggo belly.