Saturday, May 24, 2008

"Georgia On My Mind"

Being pregnant has made me feel a little homesick.  So the first weekend of May I decided to take a trip down to Georgia.  I had a relaxing time hanging out with my family.  This picture is with my brother Peyton and sister Chelsea.   For those of you who don't know, Chelsea will soon be a New Yorker.  She is going to be our nanny!  I can't wait for all of you here to meet her - she is the best! :)

I got to spend some time with my lifelong friend Kate.  We've known each other since we were five!

These are Kate's adorable children David and Rae.

My Uncle Brad and his wife Michelle have four boys.  They are so cute and getting so big!!

This is my brother Peyton wearing a kilt.  No, there is no explanation... :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Not toooo long now before the arrival of super nanny chelsea!!! I'm sooo excited!
ooh... & how come Michelle has popped out 4 kids & is still tinier than both of us??

KateVonGlahn said...

Don't you think it would have been nice to tell everyone that I am also pregnant and that I'm not just fat? Thanks alot.