Sunday, January 25, 2009

"Asher Meets The Mirandas"

The look on Elijah's Mom's face in this picture really says it all.  I get a little choked up when I look at it.  This was her first time seeing Asher.  We flew to Georgia for the holidays, and Elijah's parents insisted on picking us up from the airport even though we were going to Pelham to visit my parents first.  They had been waiting almost two whole months to meet this little boy, and they couldn't wait any more.  We decided to go to Columbus with them for the afternoon before driving to Pelham so that Elijah's siblings could meet him as well.  Wow is Asher going to be one spoiled little baby!!




Asher getting a kiss from his Ti Ti Nana.

Showing off for Mai!



Uncle Eddie

Uncle Emiro

Wow - what a tiring day!  Quiero mucho la familia Miranda!

5 comments:

Hannah Hoffmann said...

I love all these pictures and have been waiting to see them! He is so handsome. And I love the straight hair, too, Raina!

Gina Ferrara said...

you guys are a lovely family, nanny and all.

The Lopez's said...

Great pictures! Love his latin outfit. Maybe you can teach Devin & Serena some Spanish the next time you see them.

Lauren said...

What a handsome little man! Love the pics!

Faithfully Anna said...

OMG...I have tears in my eyes !!!! That is sooo sweet....You guys look incredible and yes I love the straight hair too...its look so pretty !!!