Wednesday, December 3, 2008

"Weeks Three and Four"

I've fallen behind on posting pics, so I'm playing catch up today.  Asher is doing great and continues to grow and grow!

Asher's first Thanksgiving!

This is a painting that was sent to us from Elijah's family in Colombia.  The house in the painting is Elijah's grandmother's house.  Thanks Tia Yadira and Tio Gabriel- it's beautiful!


Hmm - I'm not sure what my Mom is doing! :)

Bonding with Jenna and JT

Relaxin' with Pops

We were so happy to have all of our family come to us this Thanksgiving since we weren't ready to travel with little Asher.  This is everyone playing a "friendly" game of football in Astoria Park.

The girls are always ready to stop for a photo-op.

As always - things got a little crazy between my Dad and his brother Peyton.

Overall, it really was a beautiful Thanksgiving day!
 
Elijah and his "mini-me"

Tummy time with Pops






A big kiss for Mimi

"Claimin' it" with Dad

Thanks Pops for my Georgia Bulldog hat!



Pops and Mimi seeing Asher for the first time...


Asher appears to be less than pleased with his dedication suit!  However, we love it!




All bundled up in the spirit of "The Christmas Story".

A special visit from Abigail Lee

Asher's first big boy bath in the tub


Thank goodness - he seems to really love bath time!

7 comments:

Lauren said...

Yea! More pics! I was getting a little antsy....:) I love the mini-me picture, too cute! Love you guys and miss you!

Hannah Hoffmann said...

Luke and I loved looking at your pictures. He is growing so fast. How fun that all your family came to visit you for Thanksgiving!

Anonymous said...

I love all of the pics. I can't wait to meet Asher. You guys look like naturals. See you soon!
Liz

Gina Ferrara said...

OH MY GOSH does that boy look like his daddy! Raina, I empathize with you. He is gorgeous. And I LOVE the suit and matching outfits, what a little dude.

xoxo

availlant said...

It was great to see you and Elijah and meet Asher on your visit home. He is so adorable! Here is our blog link....
www.vaillantfamily.blogspot.com

Mel said...

Elijah and Raina and Asher,
I cannot tell you the joy you brought to us by bringing Asher to meet us, as well as spending time with the two of you!
We have missed you so much and it was such a blessing to be able to spend time with you! Know that we love you very much and will keep you in our prayers!
May God continue to bless you...
Hugs and lots of love,
George and Mel

KateVonGlahn said...

I loved the pictures and loved seeing y'all last week. But um...tell Pops that next time, let's not let Asher break his neck while hanging with him. Okay?